The Manse on Marsh is a senior assisted living facility that accomplished an achievement most senior centers don’t achieve. They have received the Caring Star award for service excellence, which has several requirements before a facility of this nature can receive the award.
• There needs to be at least three consumer reviews within a one year time span.
• One of those reviews must be a five star review.
• An overall 4 star rating must be held throughout the years.
The Manse on Marsh works hard to achieve those requirements that gained them the award. They are located on the California coast in San Luis Obispo. The facility is considered to be on the high end of the scale for assisted living , and offer many amenities for their residents.
• Private flats and homes are offered as a choice for living quarters.
• Medication Management is provided for the residents.
• Nursing on staff when needed.
• Assisted in bathing and grooming if need be.
• The dining is restaurant style to make eating meals a more pleasurable experience.
The Manse on Marsh owner, Chris Skiff, understands what is needed to make a senior facility a place that is not only safe, but is also a comfortable place to reside. He has been involved in over 20 senior facility developments and has owned Manse on Marsh for 15 years.
The Manse on Marsh receiving the Caring Star award is an achievement that the whole staff at the facility worked hard for. The residents and their families have come to appreciate the high level of caring from the staff. It’s take a team to make Manse on Marsh the level of excellence it stays at on a daily bases. More information can be found at their website www.themanse.net