Dr. Imran Haque’s practice
Imran Haque is an internal medicine doctor with a work experience spanning over 15 years. He does not have but one specialty in medicine and caters to a multitude of anatomical concerns. The doctor understands the importance of having one-on-one consultancies with patients and started Horizon Internal Medicine in Asheboro and Ramseur to attend to patients with ease. Dr. Imran Haque’s experience with patients is a self-fueled marketing power that attracts candidates to his doors without much ado.
Most of Horizon’s clients are residents of North Carolina. Remarks by most people indicate that Imran HaqueI offers an undivided attention to every client and customizes an affordable and quality treatment plan. He maintains a highly integral work ethic that is relatable and respectable to patients no matter their area of affliction. As a result, word of mouth attracts candidates who are seeking Horizon’s medical examinations, advice, and on rare cases references to the most suitable doctor apart from Imran Haque.
As a general doctor, Imran Haque has deep and broad knowledge on varied illnesses like epilepsy, diabetes, pneumonia, glaucoma among other cases. His practice has detailed information regarding treatment of all ailments and additional services focused on external medicinal concerns. Some of the packages include:
- Regular physical screenings for a wide range of ailments.
- Laser hair removal by certified professionals who maintain integrity and foster a safe and comfortable environment during appointments.
- 360 resurfacing services to rejuvenate skin on target areas like the face, chest, and neck. Imran Haque’s past clients often report on how taught and supple the skin becomes and the excellent services offered during each session.
- Imran Haque has a proven weight management program easily customizable for every candidate. The package includes shifts in one’s nutritional lifestyle, cosmetic adjustments and surgeries to accelerate weight loss.
- Imran Haque understands the causative factors of diabetes and ascertains that every patient receives a tailored treatment plan to manage the illness and ultimately enhance their life.
Dr. Imran Haque’s education
Imran Haque received his medical degree from UNIBE (Universidad Iberoamericana). After graduation, he joined the University of Virginia for the internal medicine program. He developed a strong passion for the field and inclined his career towards addressing general illnesses.
To know more click here