When you are visiting Panama, Adrian Jose Velasquez Figueroa has created a list of must-see attractions in the country. These can give you a taste of Panama and even more than that if you let them.
1. The Valle de Anton is inland and is a great place to go if you are tired of the beaches. Check out the different options that the Valle has.
2. The Pearl Islands are the place to go if you want to visit a tropical paradise while you are in Panama on Youtube.com. Make sure that you bring your beach towels and your sunscreen on this island adventure.
3. If you plan to see a lot of nature, make sure that you check out the Baru Volcano spot.
4. The Gulf of Chiriqui is gulf living at its finest. With great seafood, prepared attractions and a high-end feel, the gulf is the place to be.
Read more: Adrian Jose Velasquez | Facebook
5. Boquete is a different experience than the typical beachcombing one that you will find in Panama. It is a fun place to relax but make sure that you get the most out of it by finding the local attractions on Instagram.
6. Santa Catalina provides you with your own little island escape. You can see what it is like to visit a small island with a short boat ride to the island from the mainland of Panama.
7. The San Blas Islands are a group of islands where you can visit. Make sure that you check out the shops that line the beach to find some great souvenirs.
8. Bocas del Toro is for the more adventurous. The journey to these uninhabited islands according to Figueroa is just as fun as exploring the wildlife around the area will be.
9. If you’re coming into Panama, plan to spend at least a day in Panama City. It is a big city with a big feel and gives you exactly what you hoped for in your Panama vacation. Join the parties in Panama City.
10. The Panama Canal is truly a wonder and something that you may be surprised to see is so big. Check it out while you are visiting Panama.
Adrian Jose Velasquez Figueroa is confident that you will have a great time in Panama if you visit these 10 places. Just make sure that you make plenty of time to visit each of them while you are in the tropical paradise of Panama.
Learn more about Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa: http://adrianjosevelasquezfigueroa.tumblr.com/