Nick Vertucci is the founder and Chief Executive Officer at the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy. Part of his philosophy is that the past does not dictate the future. He had a rough childhood, lost his father at 10 years and his mother was the sole breadwinner. At 18 years, he was living in a van.
Nick Vertucci luck changed when he started his business of selling computer parts. He enjoyed being his own boss and managed to get married and buy a house. The 2000 dot-com crash affected him badly and he lost all his investment. For nearly 18 months, he survived with little or no income. During these hard times, a friend of his invited him to attend a three days real estate training seminar as his guest. He was reluctant at first but then went for the training. That was the best decision he ever made.
Vertucci listened to what the speakers said and socked it all in. Although he did not understand, what they were talking about something clicked in his mind and there and then, he found his path in real estate. He felt renewed inspired and ready and over the years, he compiled on all the success concepts in real estate. When he became a millionaire, he decided to start Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy to educate others towards financial freedom.
About Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy
This academy was started in 2003, from inception it has grown to become the most sort out education program and helps students achieve financial freedom through investing in real estate. The NVREA system involves three steps
- Get in stage– Involving finding the best deal and locking them for the best prices. Buying low so that one can sell high, generating massive wealth in the process
- Get out– This is the second step, here it is time to prepare the deals for a flip
- Get paid– is the final stage involves cashing the checks. Flipping your projects and finding your fortune.
What is covered in NVREA education system?
- Leverages IRA and 401K to fund investments
- Wholesaling and flipping contracts
- Commercial investments
- Buying and holding properties for long-term cash
- Rehabbing and flipping properties
Nick is currently traveling across the country offering free live workshops. Registration to these live workshops is also free. He will be educating prospects in the real estate on how to maximize their potential in this vast industry helping them succeed towards their financial freedom journey.
Find out more about Nick Vertucci: http://fortunesinflippingevent.com/